Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Request from the developers, possible game promoting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have perhaps a bit of a strange question, but I figured I'd give it a go. I myself also play Second Life, and for those who do not know, the 'game' is pretty much a Sandbox based one like GMod would be, but with the ability to create things in-game. Now they've updated it so support the import of full models and thus I wish to import one or both monsters from Amnesia to the game and re-rig them to be used as a so called Avatar there. Basically you can become a Servant there then.

Of course, I did not want to break copy rights so I figured I'd ask here first even though I'm not gonna earn a single penny on it, I'm just planning to bring the monsters into Second Life as a free Avatar, and in the process promoting the game.

So, is this okay or rather not? Huh
In my experience, Second Life is a game an insane lot more horrid than Amnesia. Anywho, as long as there's no money involved you're free to do anything you want.
Not really. Big Grin

You still need to ask for permission even if it's free.
What Tottel said. Tongue Not just gonna use it, so will wait for a reply from an official Frictional Games employee. :o