Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Article Posted About Best Custom Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Missy, who works for IGN's FilePlanet, wrote an article on a few Custom Stories. Check it out.

Maybe yours was featured?

Or maybe you have played some of these and want to share your own opinions of them?
thx for tbhe link-ive now dppownloaded some epic custom stories ! Smile
The lack of La Caza is disturbing! Oh well, it's pretty outdated compared to newer custom stories!
The list is kind of.. well, I don't know.

Some of them are great but they left out plenty of stellar choices as well - kind of disappointing really.

And as Russ said, La Caza deserves a spot as well.
That's barely a list...its four stories, one of which I've never even heard of :p
Since it is IGN I'm not surprised at all. I always thought people at IGN was not players/gamers but only marketing people...
(08-29-2011, 12:07 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]That's barely a list...its four stories, one of which I've never even heard of :p

I noticed that neither Wake nor Portal was put there.
Spoiler below!

[Image: Trollface.png]

(08-29-2011, 12:56 AM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2011, 12:07 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]That's barely a list...its four stories, one of which I've never even heard of :p

I noticed that neither Wake nor Portal was put there.
Spoiler below!

[Image: Trollface.png]

Spoiler below!
[Image: RAGE-face.jpg]
I was thrilled to see my story up there, but as people have said there are jewels lying among the older posts in this forum Smile
They are all actually on ModDB, and easy to try. Personally La Caza was the first 'really good experience' I played for Amnesia. Also, it is first total conversion for Amnesia too. And it is on ModDB, easy to reach, easy to see. But again, it is a blog post, not an official news.
Pages: 1 2