Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Big Project; Need All The Help I Can Get!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've decided on a new project that I think everyone will love to play..
The Seven Wonders of The World. I've already taken note to The Seven Deadly Sins, and it got me thinking: "What about the seven wonders?" I want this to be a fun project all of my helpers will enjoy. I'm going to need as follows:
-A modeler who knows Maya like the back of their hand
-Testers
-Voice actors (I'll take a few now, but I can't guarantee I'll need them)
-Possible map makers (to help with the construction of the 7 wonders)
-Possible scripters (I'm good at it myself, but having an extra buddy would be nice.)

I can use as many modelers as I can get, so the more the merrier! Smile we won't have to Skype, using Steam or PM is fine with me. I'll just give you a project for the day and you can go ahead and work on it! All credit will be given to those that help in the creation. I'll be researching the 7 wonders all day today, and taking note on how the inside/outside should look.
Thanks to those that can help!
*You can contact me via PM, Steam, Email, or reply to this thread!*
Steam: jenniferxorange
I can model, I can map, I can script, I can test, and I can voice act. Sooooo Where ever you need me, just let me know! Wink
I can always count on you, Slade. Big Grin
I maby can help with something Smile i'm atleast always eager to learn stuff Smile I'm learning scripting and maya right now so i may be able to help abit atleast Smile
Quote:I can always count on you, Slade.

Yes you can! Wink
I might be able to help with the mapping and/or scripting. Smile

Private message me where, what, and when we'll be meeting at or something, like Steam or these forums.
I'm going to need everyone's time zones (like central, west, or east coast) so I can plan out a meeting time convenient for everyone's who's helping Smile
ehmm... My time zone is GMT +1 xD
(08-28-2011, 05:28 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]ehmm... My time zone is GMT +1 xD

It's 5:38 pm for you then, right?
Mine is EST -5.

(It's 12:38 PM for me)
Pages: 1 2