Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: needs someone good at model building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... I don't want to spoil anything. but if there is someone who is Really good at modeling and or modding the models of the game i need help.

I cannot do this Custom story Diary of a madman without a new model I already know what it needs to be,but i have no idea how to do it myself.

If someone could do it for me,and or show me how tyo do it myself i would be VERY happy~
I don't even know how to model something, I fail, Fail and fail.... If I know how to model or modding then I surely help you but, I am sorry..... Sad I am finding out myself how to model something....
(08-30-2011, 05:51 AM)waqas12346 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know how to model something, I fail, Fail and fail.... If I know how to model or modding then I surely help you but, I am sorry..... Sad I am finding out myself how to model something....

sweet of you to offer~

I can't wait for you to see this~ it will probably be ready tomorrow if i stay up all night... it's 10PM for me right now. XDD
What is it that you need modeling?