Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Traditional Fire stopped to warm us.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YouTube Closed DILDOBITCH's Traditional Fire video!! Sad
I'm so dissapointed... that was original... that was cool... that was... Traditional! :3
WHAT??? Uhhhh! That was the best reaction video ever! Well no matter, i'm sure it's been uploaded multiple times.
Yes but that was the original one. Sad
Well it's not the best but whatevah xD
A legend Tongue
I had the video saved onto my comp from the time I saw it. I can't think of any reason why YouTube would've closed it, though.
(08-31-2011, 11:52 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's not the best but whatevah xD

would you care to enlighten me?
[Image: 2rzAO.gif]

I made the above image before it was taken down, typing the dialog EXACTLY how he had it captioned in the video. Perhaps useful for recreating the captions if he somehow lost them... (Extra points if you get what the comic is from.)
If you want to see it I found it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeVqSfjWS8

Still sad they deleted the original video

Wierd reason to take it down thou by Youtube. It say it's removed cause it violated Youtube policy against spam mail, fraud and commercially misleading content.... seams wierd tbh
(09-01-2011, 02:09 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2011, 11:52 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's not the best but whatevah xD

Like jenomorph's one and few others.
(09-01-2011, 12:38 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2011, 02:09 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]

Like jenomorph's one and few others.

Don't forget Pewdiepies.
(09-01-2011, 08:06 AM)Freeoath Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to see it I found it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeVqSfjWS8

Still sad they deleted the original video

Wierd reason to take it down thou by Youtube. It say it's removed cause it violated Youtube policy against spam mail, fraud and commercially misleading content.... seams wierd tbh

Is that an upload of downloaded YouTube version? That's a quality reduction, then... Can't check at the moment. The only one of those claims that sort of fits is "commercially misleading content" and that's just the name being... not 100% the point of the video? Seriously, he should get YouTube to put it back up. That's just not right. Anyone remember how many views the original had?
Pages: 1 2