Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Inventory Item image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made an item and the item image .tga has the picture with the background set to black like all the other items. But when I use it ingame the black background part is not see through. How do you make the black alpha out?
You know about Alpha channels with images? Cover up the black areas with it. Might work.
(09-01-2011, 11:37 PM)MegaScience Wrote: [ -> ]You know about Alpha channels with images? Cover up the black areas with it. Might work.

If I set the black with no background, in-game the item will have a white background. Sad
I had this problem, I think it is a bug or something. Remove the alpha channel, reapply the alpha channel, then delete the background again. This worked for me, hopefully it will do the same for you Smile

Edit: I also saw in another thread by you, you asked about a wall mount. If you've still not found it it's in Entities>ptest Wink
(09-01-2011, 11:47 PM)DRedshot Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem, I think it is a bug or something. Remove the alpha channel, reapply the alpha channel, then delete the background again. This worked for me, hopefully it will do the same for you Smile

Edit: I also saw in another thread by you, you asked about a wall mount. If you've still not found it it's in Entities>ptest Wink

You just did a double kill. Thanks