Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Mystery of The Baron's Castle[Screenshots Added!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Mystery of The Baron's Castle

Spoiler below!
Your name is Franklin Hills. You are a detective and you have gotten an assignment to go to the Baron's Castle and investigate why it has been so quiet lately. You find out that is nobody there, but you keep tracing clues that leads you to something more than just an investigation.

I have been working on this project for some months now and its getting bigger. It will have two chapters, 1th will be released soon, 2nd won't come out until 2012.

I'm sorry to say this, but the release will have to wait until next month.
Also... I changed the describtion of the story a bit. I didnt like the, "to your end" line.

[url]http://imgur.com/a/OGx57#4hC2h[/url]

Screenshots are here! Smile

Spoiler below!
To your end.

I DIE?
Sounds good, can we nail down a release date or maybe get some screens, please? Smile
(09-04-2011, 02:08 AM)Tenno Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good, can we nail down a release date or maybe get some screens, please? Smile
Ill see if i can do something Smile

(09-03-2011, 06:20 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
To your end.

I DIE?
Maybe... Maybe not ;P

Screenshots and Release will have to wait a bit. I need to find out how to make snow Smile Hope you are patient Big Grin
(09-04-2011, 11:18 AM)TheKataKombs Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots and Release will have to wait a bit. I need to find out how to make snow Smile Hope you are patient Big Grin
Saw your thread on that. Good luck with it!
(09-05-2011, 07:39 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2011, 11:18 AM)TheKataKombs Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots and Release will have to wait a bit. I need to find out how to make snow Smile Hope you are patient Big Grin
Saw your thread on that. Good luck with it!
I'll do my best Smile
Screenshots Added! Big Grin
Looking gooood!
(09-07-2011, 12:48 AM)Mosnye Wrote: [ -> ]Looking gooood!

Thank you : )
Pages: 1 2