Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Any way to stop enemy music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way to stop the enemy music? It's quite annoying when the enemy fades to smoke on the 'second' music state. So, the music loops forever.
Which monster are you experiencing this bad situation? This happened to me too.
(09-03-2011, 07:25 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Which monster are you experiencing this bad situation? This happened to me too.

Grunt. Though, I just tested my map again and it faded away. That's probably because it was fading to full volume.
Test it again, there might be a problem.
(09-03-2011, 07:31 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Test it again, there might be a problem.

That's weird... I tested it and now it fades away. Undecided
Oh, that's good then Smile
(09-03-2011, 08:00 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's good then Smile

Not really, because it did it again. Didn't change anything at all. Weird... Undecided
Sounds like one of those occasional problems still possible. Keep checking to be sure.
Guys what do you mean? When I use monsters for hallucinations the music always fades away or...I think it doesn't play at all.
I had this problem, when monster sees you, whether chases you or not, its music won't stop playing and all level becomes frustrating. I solved it with changing monster.
Pages: 1 2