Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Any way to change the username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, is it possible to change the username? I've looked at the settings and I can't seem to find such an option.

Maybe I should contact some of the admins here?
Why would you want to change your username?

Go to DocumentsAndSettings\Amnesia\Main\
There you see your username as a folder; simply rename the folder and ta-dah! Smile

EDIT: Oh wait, you probably mean on these forums *facepalm*
You'll have to make a new account to change it.. Or bother the devs, but that'd just be annoying. Wink
I'm trying to use a unified username anywhere I register... at some places it is 'kavazovangel', at others it is 'elenarie'... Trying to switch to the second as I like it more. Smile
I'm sure a mod could do that for you. On most forums the mods have the powah to do dat. Tongue
Nope, you should pray to Great Cthulhu. But after he wakes up, you won't need your username anymore.
(09-04-2011, 09:16 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, you should pray to Great Cthulhu. But after he wakes up, you won't need your username anymore.

So I guess it is not possible?
PM one of the admins, usually Jens takes care of forum releated issues. I don't have the permission to change your username.
(09-04-2011, 10:17 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]PM one of the admins, usually Jens takes care of forum releated issues. I don't have the permission to change your username.

OK, thanks for the reply. I'll see what I can do.