Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a question for the admins. What going on with this "reputation"?
I'm asking 'cos I want to have a looooooooooot more than 0Big Grin
(09-05-2011, 07:15 PM)Fomzo Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question for the admins. What going on with this "reputation"?
I'm asking 'cos I want to have a looooooooooot more than 0Big Grin
The only people ive seen with reputation is the Moderators who have 1 reputation.
Oh and I thought it's somehing like bad reputationSad...the worse the higherBig Grin
Beneath each person's post, there's a little button consisting of a fellow with a speech bubble and a green plus. You can press it and raise or lower the poster's reputation.

Be sure to upvote me <3
There was the same "Reputation" thing some time ago, but it was taken away for some reason. Sadly, all the previous reputations are now gone. Sad

Anyways, if you click the number of your or someone elses reputation, it opens up a new window where you can give your own reputation point to a another forum user.

There are 3 different reputations: "positive", "neutral" and "negative".
Hit the "Rate user" button on the top right corner and give the reputation you feel is most close to your feeling about another forum user.

So, in a nutshell: the more positive reputation you have, the more "badass" you are!
(09-05-2011, 07:57 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]So, in a nutshell: the more positive reputation you have, the more "badass" you are!

(09-05-2011, 07:57 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]the more positive reputation you have, the more "badass" you are!

Big Grin Funny Dialogue... Tongue He he he he....
WOW I'm at 3! I'm at 3!
Reputation grinding in the FG forum - how long until I reach Honored?
You'd have to beat me, sir!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2