Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia crashes in certain areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello there, I am new at the forum and english is my second language so forgive my spelling mistakes.

I downloaded Amnesia for my 64-Bit Ubuntu 11.04 and I played it very well... I got hooked so I got the full version and got a pretty nice experience too, until I got to the Wine Cellar... There's an area
:::::SPOILER:::: (where you hear a conversation of a man saying they won't survive) :::::SPOILER:::::
where the game just stops and exits... just like that. I tried finding a way around and the same happened in another area (actually close to the first one)... so I think there's some sor of area bug or maybe something else, but I just can't get it to keep running. I really really need help with this.
Can you provide a copy of your "hpl.log". it is located in your home directory in ".frictionalgames/Amnesia/Main"
(09-07-2011, 03:13 AM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a copy of your "hpl.log". it is located in your home directory in ".frictionalgames/Amnesia/Main"
There you go, here's my log...