Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Baldo's Discovery - Custom Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just made a couple let's plays from this custom story and i got to say you did a amazing job
Very nice story. Good history built. You can expect to continue?
Hi, I am having a problem with the zombie O_o It doesn't actually appear in the wardrobe, I need it to break the stone wall. Any ideas what could be going wrong? Sad

I really love this story you guys did a brilliant job!!!
hi guys, i never downloaded a custom from that website, how could i do that? :/
thanks!
(09-03-2012, 02:23 PM)BiGMaC Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, i never downloaded a custom from that website, how could i do that? :/
thanks!
You click the download button.
(09-03-2012, 08:39 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2012, 02:23 PM)BiGMaC Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, i never downloaded a custom from that website, how could i do that? :/
thanks!
You click the download button.
BUG ALERT (?)
I was told to post here about this...

Alright, so I was playing this game and went to the Waterworks. When the monster broke through the door, I ran back to the door with the gear on it (the door I went through to get to the Waterworks) and when I went through it, this error popped up:

FATAL ERROR
Could not load world file "custom_storys\Baldo's Discovery\maps\.map"

I was told that this was most likely a bug and to post it here. Can you help me? Or can you fix it?
"- No cheap scares... or?"

Do you know what cheap scares are? Jump scares, and theres one every minute or 2.
5/10, the mod does have some subtle scares like pot plant getting knocked over or a skull rolling toward you, but mostly its just obsession with cheapness over subtlety , one scare after another over building atmosphere. Almost no story and average level design over substance. And room after room of the same key hunting we've been subjected before.
(02-16-2013, 10:34 PM)TheUnbeholden Wrote: [ -> ]"- No cheap scares... or?"

Do you know what cheap scares are? Jump scares, and theres one every minute or 2.
5/10, the mod does have some subtle scares like pot plant getting knocked over or a skull rolling toward you, but mostly its just obsession with cheapness over subtlety , one scare after another over building atmosphere. Almost no story and average level design over substance. And room after room of the same key hunting we've been subjected before.

Nice bump, almost a year old.
where else do you post reviews? Outerspace?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8