Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - Puzzle Madness - 35% UPDATES 15/5/12 (Livestream Offline) Pictures ADDED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have now started working on some new project. It's very little one but nice and original so far.

Called "Amnesia - Puzzle Madness" means like "You have 3 or 4 questions and answer one of these questions. There are only one answer to right.

This maybe contains 10 - 20 level areas.

I have few ready now and more will come. This whole story contains more: "New puzzle things, own imagination puzzles"
So what is Amnesia Trivia / Puzzle Challenge?

Its: Like many questions to basic amnesia questions in-game and some very hard and multiple questions all way around on Amnesia. Only one answer is right. If you choose wrong you die some way. Simple as that.

Now added: More different puzzles not only Trivia - Questions.

Stay tuned more updates soon!

UPDATES: 5/8/2012

Whole progress: 35%

Progress:

Only one map but there will be 10-20 areas depends how I run out of ideas.

Six areas completed so far.

- More maps will come when I got some ideas to make them.

Now some pictures:

[attachment=2882]

[attachment=2883]
i'm actually doing something like that for one of the puzzles in my custom story Smile i've always liked the idea, it will be interesting to see a whole custom story based off it
This is gona be awesome! Big Grin
(09-11-2011, 10:03 AM)Mosnye Wrote: [ -> ]This is gona be awesome! Big Grin
Thanks. I will try my best Smile

A very interesting idea, I look forward to the scariest game of trivia I will ever play Tongue
Very original. Like all your custom stories ! I cant wait Big Grin
Amnesia Project name: Changed!

Amnesia - Puzzle Madness.

Contains: Trivia, Different puzzles brain-thinking and more rooms and maps.
ooooo this sounds nice! A puzzle custom story! (Except no story :p)

Can't wait for this Big Grin
Sorry about delay from this story, I have too busy right like "real life work and some school things" Smile

But now I'm back on track and I will finish this story and then going to plan my next serious project.

Thanks for all for waiting I will make it Smile
HumiliatioN, are you still working on this? :O
Pages: 1 2