Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: looking for a partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to find some one to work with i can script and use the level editor I don't have any ideas for a story but i can think of of some scares. I'm actually wanting to do the scripting rather than the level design you will be in charge of the story I just want to help out.
Hmm, I'll accept the challenge of creating a story!
I could if you wanted me too.

Something I wrote once for comparisson:
http://forum.falloutstudios.org/index.ph...opic=35591

I have alot of good ideas for scares too. (although they might be hard to implement.)
Are you going to create the map from the story? Wants more information
Actually I'd rather be a voice actor if it's possible
(09-12-2011, 11:40 AM)JohnHawkz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I'd rather be a voice actor if it's possible
Cool, then I can write and you can bring my GLORIOUS ART™ into reality.
I got a Grunt that uses 1960s Star Wars Battle Music, if you want it. Tongue
(09-12-2011, 11:56 AM)SquigPie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2011, 11:40 AM)JohnHawkz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I'd rather be a voice actor if it's possible
Cool, then I can write and you can bring my GLORIOUS ART™ into reality.
I can make a deep voice that doesn't sound silly and I have a good accent when I am prepared ^^,
I'm interested. I use Hammer and UDK since 3 years and I'm learning how to use HPL2, but it looks really easy to use. I helped on a L4D2 campaign which is now famous. I have a lot of idea, and I'm looking for a partner too (especially someone who can script, because I don't script). Interested ?
(09-12-2011, 10:58 AM)okamixxx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to find some one to work with i can script and use the level editor I don't have any ideas for a story but i can think of of some scares. I'm actually wanting to do the scripting rather than the level design you will be in charge of the story I just want to help out.

okamixxx? A response?
If your still looking for a partner i can help you, i am pretty good at scripting.
Pages: 1 2