Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [WIP] Blood Lines, a horror mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 97Cv.jpeg]
A Custom Story by enemycamp

It is the year 1877. You are Private Investigator Travis Carver, hired by a despondent father to find his missing teenage daughter in Blacksburg, Virginia. A veteran of the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, you quickly suspect that an unknown serial killer who has been stalking young women in Blacksburg for the past 3 months may be involved in her disappearance. Your investigation leads you to the recently abandoned Grisham Estate, a sprawling mansion hidden deep in the Appalachian Mountains a mile away from Blacksburg. What sort of madness from the confines of a troubled mind await you within the dark walls of the Grisham Estate?

[Image: 97CV.jpeg]

Screenshots

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1zyem3s.jpg]
I'd love to do a Let's Play of this one when it is finished!

Spoiler below!

[Image: 2z7iq9x.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: 212z9f7.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: vzeiia.jpg]

Spoiler below!
[Image: 2j4uama.jpg]
Updates

So far I've made a lot progress on the maps, but there still remains a bit to be mapped. As for scripting, I haven't begun yet but I hope to improve my skills before I finish all the maps and move on to it. I'd love to collaborate with someone skilled with scripts to work on this project together. I've always been more of an artist than a mathematician... But anyway, I hope to release this sooner or later!

-enemycamp
Those screenshots look AMAZING!!!!
You had me with the basic premise, but that screenshot with the crosses and the blood splatters and the "forgive me" actually make me want to give you money for the chance to play this.
Looking gooood!
From looking at the screens it seems this story is going to have a chilling atmosphere. The storyline also sounds very immersive.

Good luck Smile
Looks very cool!
Thanks for the feedback, it certainly helps to motivate me to finish it
Looks promising! Keep it up... I'd like to a trailer if possible. Shy