Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Minor Level Editor Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the problem, my laptop is my current main computer as it is far more powerful than my desktop PC (which I bought years ago). But because I use a laptop, upon opening the Amnesia Level editor I can't see the whole of the application. Making it impossible to use a couple of buttons below.

When I have the time to edit some of my maps I connect my monitor to my laptop, so this isn't the biggest problem in the world. But sometimes I am unable to connect my monitor which makes editing my map at friends or on the move a big pain.

I know this is more of a problem with my laptop than with the level editor. But would anyone have any idea how to solve my problem?

Thanks. Smile
You can specify the width and height of the editor in the level editor's options. (Note: restart is required for changes to take affect.)
I'm looking for someone to help me with scripting please
(09-13-2011, 09:30 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]You can specify the width and height of the editor in the level editor's options. (Note: restart is required for changes to take affect.)
Thank you very much, I changed the Y value and now it's perfectly fine. Big Grin
(09-13-2011, 09:58 PM)MiaMasonSilentHill Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone to help me with scripting please
For beginniners scripting seems super confusing, look up a few videos on YouTube. There are some very good ones out there which I used myself. Smile