Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Level Editor Fatal Error and Blackbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen this covered before in other threads, but none of the answers were working for me. Whenever I open Amnesia or its level editor, it'll either pop up with a FATAL ERROR message or a Blackbox message. No matter what I do, or who I get help from, it still won't work! Both the game and the editor worked until about a day after I got the level editor working. Please help if you can.
Try and reinstalling the flies or delete them then do it again untill it works. if that dont work
contact friconal games.
(09-14-2011, 07:44 AM)aidan499 Wrote: [ -> ]Try and reinstalling the flies or delete them then do it again untill it works. if that dont work
contact friconal games.

Which files exactly should I delete?
(09-14-2011, 11:08 AM)joey1245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2011, 07:44 AM)aidan499 Wrote: [ -> ]Try and reinstalling the flies or delete them then do it again untill it works. if that dont work
contact friconal games.

Which files exactly should I delete?

Ok, second problem. I just opened the level editor, and it works fine now. Howevere, I know this won't be the end of that problem, so a solution would still be appreciated. But the new problem is I can't get my stories onto the game. Solutions to any of these problems?
can you write, which Fatal Error this is?=
i´ve copied the link in my topic, where i had the almost same problem:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html
(09-14-2011, 03:05 PM)thephoenix1860 Wrote: [ -> ]can you write, which Fatal Error this is?=
i´ve copied the link in my topic, where i had the almost same problem:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html

I can't say exactly because the editor has stopped showing that message. It works again but I did nothing to make it work, so the problem may still occur.
and there is a second Problem i've heard many problems about Dissepaired Save Files when your done with a map of the Hlp2 Engine
(09-14-2011, 09:57 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: [ -> ]and there is a second Problem i've heard many problems about Dissepaired Save Files when your done with a map of the Hlp2 Engine

Oh joy. Since I know that's going to happen to me, do you have any solutions?
look at the page, that i copied here =)
you can try to re-install or download it again?
Have you the Steam version?
(09-15-2011, 01:00 PM)thephoenix1860 Wrote: [ -> ]look at the page, that i copied here =)
you can try to re-install or download it again?
Have you the Steam version?

It's finally working again. I think re-installing it did the trick thanks.