Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can run-key become toggled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pressing the run-key is fiddly for me, is it possible to make it toggled like the crouch key?
Probably not but it doesn't hurt to ask ...

Oh and I can't press run, forward and right at the same time, I only run forward like this. Run, forward and left does work. Strange.
(09-14-2011, 03:13 PM)luthers caption Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and I can't press run, forward and right at the same time, I only run forward like this. Run, forward and left does work. Strange.

http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences...ained.mspx
Thanks.
Do all gaming keyboards avoid these particular key combo's (shift + forward + left/right)?

Funny, toggling the shift key would avoid this problem altogether. Dodgy
(09-14-2011, 05:33 PM)luthers caption Wrote: [ -> ]Do all gaming keyboards avoid these particular key combo's (shift + forward + left/right)?

The good ones tend to support anti-ghosting, but you should check their specs to assure that they do.
Great, I think I'm going to start saving so I can buy the Logitech G110.
I'll explicitly ask Logitech for the aforementioned key combo's.

Regarding the toggle option, I'll assume that's a no-go. Smile
Have you tried using caps lock as a run key? Can't recall if it works in Amnesia, but it is not uncommon that it works as a toggle key for games.
(09-15-2011, 05:05 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using caps lock as a run key? Can't recall if it works in Amnesia, but it is not uncommon that it works as a toggle key for games.
lol it works, thanks a million!
string Jens = "cool dude"; // Smile