Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Script Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Big Grin

Need help with a script.
I want a Credit roll to start once the Game starts up.
Need this for my intro.

Have been searching for a while in the main amnesia>redits>Maps
But never found such script. And no Credits category in the .lang file.

Maybe this is too much to ask for,
but i need a Credits Scipt for the .Hps file.
And the Category in the .Lang file. As i am not sure whats needed in the .Lang file i need it too.

Thanks for taking your time reading this Tongue
Code:
void StartCredits(string& asMusic, bool abLoopMusic, string& asTextCat, string& asTextEntry, int alEndNum);
   Starts the end credits screen.    asMusic - the music to play (including .ogg)
  abLoopMusic - determines whether the music should loop
  asTextCat - the category to be used in the .lang file (must be “Ending”)
  asTextEntry - the entry in the .lang file (must be “MainCredits”)
  alEndNum - Amnesia has 3 different endings and displays a code  at the bottom. Determines which code is displayed. 0-2 will display  codes, any other integer will not.

http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn..._functions
^ That link there is your holy bible of script functions. It tells you basically all you need to know. Smile

(09-15-2011, 02:36 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
void StartCredits(string& asMusic, bool abLoopMusic, string& asTextCat, string& asTextEntry, int alEndNum);
   Starts the end credits screen.    asMusic - the music to play (including .ogg)
  abLoopMusic - determines whether the music should loop
  asTextCat - the category to be used in the .lang file (must be “Ending”)
  asTextEntry - the entry in the .lang file (must be “MainCredits”)
  alEndNum - Amnesia has 3 different endings and displays a code  at the bottom. Determines which code is displayed. 0-2 will display  codes, any other integer will not.

http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn..._functions
^ That link there is your holy bible of script functions. It tells you basically all you need to know. Smile
Thanks Alot Big Grin
I'd recommend to use your own credits system for the beginning of the game.