Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Roof model gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I´m currently building an outside map and have been using the roof models from the custom story The Village (Das Dorf) but they keep disappearing from time to time so I was wondering if anyone have a finished model of a roof that I could use?
Would be much gratefull Smile
What do you mean they keep disappearing? Does it happen when you open the level editor then the map? Do you get a message like "file index out of bounds"? If so, then any model we give you would "disappear" too.
(09-19-2011, 03:33 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean they keep disappearing? Does it happen when you open the level editor then the map? Do you get a message like "file index out of bounds"? If so, then any model we give you would "disappear" too.
No message or anything. I can still place the model on the map with the editor but they´re invisible, both in the editor and the game. It happens when i open up the map in the editor.
Did you get all the model contents from the game, including the textures? It sounds like textures are missing.
(09-19-2011, 01:58 PM)MrBigzy Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get all the model contents from the game, including the textures? It sounds like textures are missing.
Yeah, I got it all from The Village. But I´ve been able to use/see the model before and I haven´t changed anything in the Entities folder where the model is located. Its only the roof model that I have problem with, I have a few other models but they work fine. Huh
Try redownloading the mod and taking all the resources from it again.
Allways the easiest solution xD Redownloaded the game and vóila, things go back to normal.
Thanks for the help Big Grin