Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Base_English.lang help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my full conversion does not seem to be loading the base_english.lang I created. I structured it exactly like justine, and palistov's One Light in the Darkness. I don't receive any errors, but it doesnt seem to be loading in game.

It is located in the Amnesia config folder, and I also tried putting it under config->atlantia_lang folder as well, and my main_init.cfg file has the correct path to locate the atlantia_base_english.lang file.

Can anyone help?

I've had this trouble too; it just seems to ignore whatever base lang you put in there. (I even completely deleted the reference and it still loaded base english)
(09-21-2011, 01:33 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]I've had this trouble too; it just seems to ignore whatever base lang you put in there. (I even completely deleted the reference and it still loaded base english)

Were you able to find a fix for it?
Nope :/ Not sure if its possible.
I have a different configuration folder and my base language file is there, and my total conversion perfectly reads it.
(09-21-2011, 02:16 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I have a different configuration folder and my base language file is there, and my total conversion perfectly reads it.

Alright! This worked!