Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Text-Enchance(forums advertising)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if this isn't too much advertising already? Unless this is something I'm totally confused about FG just placed More advertising in the forums which gives the forums a touch of lack of professionalism and it becomes annoying.

If it's something you really need, alright, if not I think you should remove it. If it's my head building up a confusion from nothing it will be my job to clear things out.
I just see one google ad at the top :/
I don't even see that.
I think you have a virus or malware type of problem with your browser, while opt-out might work (untrustworthy) you should probably try running some malware program to see if it finds anything. That's why I edited your post and removed the link to the site.

To remove ads I recommend you use something general like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...lock-plus/ if you use firefox.
I'm using adblock plus on Firefox and I don't see a singe advertisement. What a great tool... Smile
Is adsense really here?
I'm not seeing any ads here, but then I use adblock plus so that may be reason...
Even without adblock this forum has never had a single advert for me.
I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. [Image: image.gif]