Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Model] a Bath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've made, on request of Ongka, a bath Smile
hope you guys like it Angel

[Image: bathm.png]

here the download : [attachment=2017]

btw plutomaniac thanks for the dirt tip hehe Big Grin
Looks very good! Wink
Keep up the good work! Big Grin Big Grin

first one Tongue
Damn it's really dirty. Seems pretty authentic though, good job.
Awesome...

Definitely going into The Elder Sign
nkmol you are the best and your model is excellent. Thank you, credited of course! Smile
really thanks for the comments! Big Grin

if anybody could add this to the finished models, ill appreciat that :Angel:
Can we get a custom story with a room that is locked, but if you find a way to open the door, you see a grunt taking a bubble bath with a wet washcloth on his head and playing with a rubber ducky?

Please?
(09-29-2011, 08:45 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a custom story with a room that is locked, but if you find a way to open the door, you see a grunt taking a bubble bath with a wet washcloth on his head and playing with a rubber ducky?

Please?
Watch out for what you wish!
Because that can be arranged >Big Grin

(09-29-2011, 10:11 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2011, 08:45 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a custom story with a room that is locked, but if you find a way to open the door, you see a grunt taking a bubble bath with a wet washcloth on his head and playing with a rubber ducky?

Please?

Now THATS A DARE I want you to do! :p I wanna see this as well hahaha
(09-29-2011, 10:11 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]

Please?
Stop every other thing you are doing, on work on that THIS INSTANT!

Pages: 1 2