Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Re-Install?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I need to reinstall Amnesia but don't know how. I have the install code but don't know how to use it. PLease help? Blush
It seems like you have the game from Frictional Store. Just run the unins000.exe in your Amnesia The Dark Descent folder, same level with redist folder.
Install Amnesia again with the file that you first installed.

Erm, it is actually same process with almost every other software installed in your computer.
(09-30-2011, 12:45 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like you have the game from Frictional Store. Just run the unins000.exe in your Amnesia The Dark Descent folder, same level with redist folder.
Install Amnesia again with the file that you first installed.

Erm, it is actually same process with almost every other software installed in your computer.
But I have a mac....
Moving to Mac support. I don't have a Mac and never used one, sorry, I can't help.
You simply delete the Amnesia application and copy a fresh one from the original disk image you downloaded.

If you want to reset all the settings you go to ~Library/Application Support/Frictional Games/ and delete the whole Amnesia folder (this will remove all settings and saved games).