Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Armory Room Ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on a room in my custom story and it is an "Armory" and I have no idea how to decorate it. I know suits of armor and cabinets could work but any ideas for props in my armory?
There are some custom models like sword and axe to help you. You might wanna check them in finished custom models topic.
(10-01-2011, 05:28 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]There are some custom models like sword and axe to help you. You might wanna check them in finished custom models topic.
Hmm.....sounds easy. And what else would be good?
Perhaps maybe some flags or banners dotted around the room?
(10-01-2011, 05:37 AM)Devoid Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps maybe some flags or banners dotted around the room?
that works too Smile
Maybe some of those glass showcase things - the ones which are found in furniture?

Also, you can flesh out the room with a few decals, boxes, and carpets. But don't spawn too many boxes, or the room looses any uniqueness. Two or three boxes should be fie though!
(10-01-2011, 01:56 PM)DRedshot Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe some of those glass showcase things - the ones which are found in furniture?

Also, you can flesh out the room with a few decals, boxes, and carpets. But don't spawn too many boxes, or the room looses any uniqueness. Two or three boxes should be fie though!
I'll add those too
Alright I think this will do! Thanks everybody!