Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I HAVE A PROBLEM WHIT PENUMBRA ON LINUX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Can anyone help me? im playing penumbra overture on my comp, im using linux. But there is an problem.. I start the game ya,everything is fine, i start playing it. Then i press esc to go to menu, but it freezes there?! i cant move my mouse or anything,all i have to do is shut down the comp by pressing the power button, please someone HELP!
(10-02-2011, 08:06 PM)Janzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Can anyone help me? im playing penumbra overture on my comp, im using linux. But there is an problem.. I start the game ya,everything is fine, i start playing it. Then i press esc to go to menu, but it freezes there?! i cant move my mouse or anything,all i have to do is shut down the comp by pressing the power button, please someone HELP!
dint you know there is a patch for linux

(10-03-2011, 09:33 AM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2011, 08:06 PM)Janzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Can anyone help me? im playing penumbra overture on my comp, im using linux. But there is an problem.. I start the game ya,everything is fine, i start playing it. Then i press esc to go to menu, but it freezes there?! i cant move my mouse or anything,all i have to do is shut down the comp by pressing the power button, please someone HELP!
dint you know there is a patch for linux
You mean patch to the game on linux or patch to the linux it self?
Do you have the collection or a separate game?
(10-03-2011, 02:26 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the collection or a separate game?
separate.

Download and install this patch and see how it works.
(10-03-2011, 08:18 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Download and install this patch and see how it works.
Oh, Thanks. I shall try Smile

(10-03-2011, 08:18 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Download and install this patch and see how it works.
Oh.... My..... God... It worked! Now i can enjoy playing it and get peed in my pants becouse the game is so scary Big Grin Haha, But thanks ! you are my hero. Smile