Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Story Save Problem ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i have a some problem with " Amnesia custom story editor " a few hours ago i was end installing Amnesia full game and HPL editor.After some time i end make my first Custom story just for Test i put 2 rooms a few objects etc.After saved this story i cant see in game it ofc i saved it to "amnesia/Custom stories directory and i dont know where is problem.

btw. sry for lol english Smile i hope u understand me
Follow this guide and tell me how it went; http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn...stom_story
Maybe im not smart for this or maybe smth is wrong Smile i made this subfolder in Customstories folder , after it i saved there my map from HPL editor and i add text file with that "
<Main
Name="A cannon story"
Author="Luis Rodero"
ImgFile="cannonbg.jpg"

StartMap="luis_script_test.map"
StartPos=""
/>"

And still not working Sad maybe i have some other version
Try taking someone else's custom story folder and renaming everything necessary. That usually works...
ok its like better cuz this was works but i got another problem Big Grin...
My map is works like u said Khyrpa , but i cant look around i cant only move ... well maybe is some way to fix it in HPL editor ?
i dont want make a spam but at this moment everything is ok but I wonder what was wrong in my files that did not display at all my maps only as someone else edited the map
Have you meddled with the scrip file? Because if you don't know scripting and you just renamed the previous script file then there might be something like SetPlayerActive(false);

The map works without a script file too so you can remove everything inside it or just delete it.