Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Taskforce: V - Progress thread [on hold]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-06-2011, 05:30 PM)JenniferOrange Wrote: [ -> ]Y U SO AWESOME ACIES? You should really work for FG.
Haha thanks! Smile I do believe that it is quite a far step for anyone here (at the forums) to work for FG.

The train is almost done:
Spoiler below!

[Image: NUNPR.jpg]

I might do some more work on it later. Right now I'm tired of looking at that train.
Looking good! I can only imagine how much time you had to spend on it.
Is that train based off anything? The dimensions are perplexing.
The dimensions could very well be far off. I took inspiration from a concept art, but modeled it "free hand".
It looks more like an oddly shaped, hollowed out rock, than a train.
Is there a way you can make it more angular than smooth edge'd? That might help =] Looks awesome!
(01-08-2012, 11:55 PM)Sel Wrote: [ -> ]It looks more like an oddly shaped, hollowed out rock, than a train.
Haha! yeah... too bad it's true. Will have to do a remake once I have acquired more modeling skills.

(01-08-2012, 11:58 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way you can make it more angular than smooth edge'd? That might help =] Looks awesome!
Thanks, it didn't come out as I would have wanted tho :>

Usually "story-based" is just a sad excuse that you couldn't make it scary, but this seems to balance story and horror pretty well, (like White Night) for what I see here! Keep on working.
Sorry if I missed it but why are you putting it on hold. :<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5