Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Model Request and Decal wheresabout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i was wondering if someone could create the slenderman for amnesia?

Im also looking for the blood pool decal in amnesia.
1. Not enough time, sorry.

2. The blood pool can be found in static objects/decals.

The texture itself can be found in textures/decals.
Thanks im still looking for a model of slenderman.
not a decal of slenderman i meant a proper model.
BEHOLD what will soon be a slenderman! http://uppix.net/a/e/2/4c5e615d661d74d99...bb0a4e.jpg XD me and my friend are getting closer to making it
Three topics about this all of the sudden? What's going on here...?
we really want a slenderman monster its just....a sweet idea he's eerie creepy scary original and just flat out cool who wouldn't want a slenderman monster
(08-15-2012, 09:50 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]we really want a slenderman monster its just....a sweet idea he's eerie creepy scary original and just flat out cool who wouldn't want a slenderman monster
Original? Sir did you ever hear of the boogieman? No? K.
(08-15-2012, 09:55 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2012, 09:50 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]we really want a slenderman monster its just....a sweet idea he's eerie creepy scary original and just flat out cool who wouldn't want a slenderman monster
Original? Sir did you ever hear of the boogieman
Eh the boogieman is not scary nore original when i think of slenderman i think of old german folk tales not a tale told to 6 year olds to scare them I'm not here to fight we just want a slenderman monster the animations don't have to be original they can be reused from another monster like the infected brute or grunt it doesn't matter to me if it has animations at all as long as i get a dae file with correct working already applied textures
Pages: 1 2