Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: PewDiePie's Faith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PewDiePie's Faith

'Hello PewDie.

You have been almost killed by Evil-PewDie. You must kill him and revenge our deaths!
Love,
Bro'

Short introduction: You play as PewDiePie, the famous youtuber.
You must revenge the deaths of hes friends.

This is my current project, As The Morning Rises is currently on hold, because of crashes and problems I get, so this is my head project now.
This custom story has those things that made PewDiePie, a PewDiePie. PewDiePie already told me, that he's going to play this story. Please, don't judge the story, if you haven't watched PewDiePie's videos.

Quest Stars:
Stephano
Evil-PewDie
Marzia
Bro
Flying Jesus
Piggeh
Babysnake

These ain't all screenshots I got. I just don't have time right now. (Yea, it does have more than castlebase.)
[Image: screenscreenshot003.jpg] [Image: screenscreenshot004.jpg] [Image: screenscreenshot005.jpg]

Adding more stuff tomorrow. I'm very tired.
This sounds awesome! I wanna play it!.... Evil Pewdie >Big Grin
My next project: same thing here but cry version :3
(10-12-2011, 06:58 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]My next project: same thing here but cry version :3

I put on my sunglasses to this.
(10-12-2011, 07:13 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2011, 06:58 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]My next project: same thing here but cry version :3

I put on my sunglasses to this.

xD
Oh dear ^^

Crying Heaven

"Cry meets his pot in heaven after he finds the grunt in the bath, playing with little yellow duckies" Cool
Never heard of Pewdiepew before, but his video's are pretty funny

...i feel like betraying Cry now
I can't wait for this. u best have some clips of PewDiePie screaming :p
(10-12-2011, 11:41 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]...i feel like betraying Cry now
These things do happen.
Don't do that Nyte.... Don't do that... Think of consequences... You will have nightmare. Depression, stress.... unhappiness...

Quote:...i feel like betraying Cry now

Pages: 1 2 3