Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hello I'm Morfar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Another one:

Morfar rocks Smile Seriously.. give him a try! My personal favorite: [video=youtube]http://youtu.be/3PUWOeHb-eg[/video] I haven't been a barnbarn long, but I can definitely say I'm a barnbarn for life!

~P.s. - Morfar. You're using my fanart as your icon<3 That makes me all kinds of happy. Heart

Another one of the more newer ones! Smile
Very funny vids, keep it up!
Thanks, sure will. Got about 15 episodes i haven't uploaded yet
Oh wow, can't wait until you do a lets play of ray of hope (not finished yet)..

I have a feeling that it would take you like 10-20 episodes though <_<
Just what i like!

YouTube accepted me in to the "show" program!

So, here is another video Smile If YouTube does that it has to mean something Smile
(10-18-2011, 07:48 PM)Morfar Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube accepted me in to the "show" program!
Ha ha, welcome to the club Morfar. TGN (who ever they are) have Amnesia. I've got Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and you've got Amnesia: The Dark Descent Gameplay. This is going to be awesome!

(10-18-2011, 08:51 PM)LHudson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 07:48 PM)Morfar Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube accepted me in to the "show" program!
Ha ha, welcome to the club Morfar. TGN (who ever they are) have Amnesia. I've got Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and you've got Amnesia: The Dark Descent Gameplay. This is going to be awesome!
Gratz man, not many have figured that one out yet!

Anyways, another video is up !

This one is extremely interesting due to the mod, flashlights, the way he makes you scared. LOVE THIS MOD

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14