Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hello I'm Morfar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hey there fellow Amnesia fans!

As my collab friend PewDiePie ( 20ish collab episodes ) did this i thought why not....

I do loads of gameplay on YouTube about Amnesia. I usually play differently to other people out there they say, they sometimes think I'm on drugs. No. I'm just Morfar Immersed into my gaming like a mother f*ker.

Since is started doing Amnesia videos my channel have grown from 1000 ish sub to now 21k
All subscribers are called Barnbarn (Morfar means Grandpa , Barnbarn means Grandchild)

So, join us and feel like home!

I won't link you all custom stories that i have done. Would take to much space.
But i can link you to some of the best ones Smile (Got over 67 episodes of Amnesia/Custom stories)

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/cWftF8sZ9kU[/video]

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/BrY3vaeIgFQ[/video]

Feel free t come with inputs etc, i try to keep great quality on the videos. I use cam. And i cry. Watch and judge by yourself.

Much Love
//Morfar
Heey Morfar, barnbarn från Norge her. Just keep doing what you're doing, man. Your screams are classic Tongue
Another Barnbarn here! (for those of you who is not familiar with Morfar this is what his fans/subscribers are called)

Keep this consistant flow of vids coming, loving em.
Barnbarn here, from Norway :3 You are the best youtube commentator i know! Keep it up! Always fun to watch your videos!
Hahaha, Morfar is hilarious. Good to see some Lpers getting involved in little communities Tongue
Nothing better than go down and "dirty" into communities like this! Smile
Good to hear it!
Barnbarn here.
i highly recommend Morfar and his channel!
watch it everyday when i have a break or so. it's so much joy.
a very cool and funny guy!

<3 2b a Barnbarn!

ps: and you'll luv Demondawg!
Big Grin Morfar my favourite youtuber he's awesome... He's the first one where i watch EVERY SINGLE video...
And it always makes fun watching he's videos. Tongue I always scare with him and laugh Big Grin Well all i can say Subscribe, like every video and share it to your friends.

Thanks for all the lovin guys!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14