Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What's wrong with script?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Script:
Code:
void Onstart()
{AddEntityCollideCallback("Player", "ScareOne", "ScareOne", true, 1);}
void ScareOne(string &in asParent, string &in asChild, int alState){SetLampLit("ScareOneLight", true, true);SetLampLit("ScareOneLightTwo", true, true);SetEntityActive("ScareOneMonster", true);ShowEnemyPlayerPosition("ScareOneMonster");PlaySoundAtEntity("", "react_scare3.ogg", "Player", 10.0f, true);PlayMusic("LevelOneMusic", true, 10.0f, 2.0f, 2.0f, true);}
void OnEnter(){}void OnLeave(){}
Custom Story Settings:
Lang file:
Code:
                        That's it then. You've commited murder and you've been sent to prison for life. You've become deranged, and insane for the time you've been in there.[br]You want to find a way out anyway you can. Even if it includes bloodshed.[br]You need to get out.

What's wrong with this, when I walk into the area stated, it doesn't activate
And what do you want to archive? Explain that too please Smile.

And your design is horrible XD
(10-14-2011, 08:57 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]And what do you want to archive? Explain that too please Smile.

I don't understand, what do you mean?
(10-14-2011, 09:01 PM)JoeBradleyUK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2011, 08:57 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]And what do you want to archive? Explain that too please Smile.

he means what specifically are you trying to do that isn't working?
(10-14-2011, 09:03 PM)Juby Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2011, 09:01 PM)JoeBradleyUK Wrote: [ -> ]

he means what specifically are you trying to do that isn't working?
I walk into area "ScareOne" and a monster comes at me charging and two lamps turn on before me, that's it.

Onstart should be OnStart.
(10-14-2011, 09:12 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Onstart should be OnStart.
Thankyou, I can make really simple mistakes sometimes......A lot.
It happens to us all Smile