Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Live Amnesia Play Event by R4tch3t!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big GrinBig Grin That's about midday for me! *happy*
I'd just like to add once more that I HATE scary games... The first one I played was Unreal on iMac. (not Unreal Tournament) Flashing lights, growling monsters.... nowhere to hide... It drives me nuts!

See y'all there

-Ratchet
(10-15-2011, 07:51 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]But... what about the candy?!

There'll just be a solitary bag of Milky Ways, which everyone will be too afraid to touch.
Yay Jazstar! Tongue We look forward to having ya help us razz R4tch3t haha!

And R4tch3t...... umm.. well we don't plan on this helping you with your fear, just making it worse! >=) sorry buddy lol

A bag of Milky Ways? OH @*#&@#&........WAHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

xD
Although now that I think about it, I might be a bit late, but hey, the really scary parts aren't much in the beginning anyways!

And I never saw the Milky Ways video Sad
Aww yea no worries! We're gonna have him playing it as long as we can talk him into it Tongue so just stop by when you can. That's true, the game gets scary later on and those are the parts I'm really looking forward to. Muwahahahaha >=)

You haven't seen that video? =O It's one of my favorite reactions ones lol! If you want to see it then just go on youtube and search for "Amnesia milky ways" and it should be near the top of the list. -Warning for minors tho, it does have a few bad words in it- ....er.. I'm not sure if that's what the other guys were talking about, but that's one of the best videos anyways! xD

I thought that it got deleted? Plus, there are a couple of Amnesia milky ways videos out there ^^
Oh yea the original one did get deleted, but there are other people who uploaded it too. If anything there's at least the really good parts! Tongue
(10-17-2011, 08:13 PM)Jazstar Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that it got deleted? Plus, there are a couple of Amnesia milky ways videos out there ^^
Indeed it was, for reasons I don't quite understand (Spam, youtube? spam??). Like mello said, there's loads of reuploads of various quality, here's one of the better ones Smile

. . . That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10