Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do you start your own Credits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much the title

void OnStart()
{
AddEntityCollideCallback("Player" , "ScriptArea_1" , "MonsterFunc1" , true , 1);
}

void MonsterFunc1(string &in asParent , string &in asChild , int alState)
{
StartCredits( "", false, "Ending", "MainCredits", 0);
}

It starts the credits but it stars the Amnesia ending credits, not the one in my extra_english.lang?

hi

thats what's in my extra_english.lang
I would do this.
- Lock the Door in the editor
- SetEntityPlayerInteractCallback
- StartCredits
EDIT

Look at OP
Make sure in your extra_english.lang looks something like this

Code:
<LANGUAGE>
<CATEGORY Name="Ending">
<Entry Name="MainCredits">Insert your credits here</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>
Just for safety's sake. I would change the name of "Ending" and "MainCredits" to something else like... "Super_Ending" and "Super_Credits". It could be reading something else >>
(10-15-2011, 12:59 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just for safety's sake. I would change the name of "Ending" and "MainCredits" to something else like... "Super_Ending" and "Super_Credits". It could be reading something else >>

It has to be that for it to work actually (MainCredits and Ending).

This may or may not be an issue but: StartCredits( ""
(the space before the "")
(10-15-2011, 07:19 PM)Juby Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 12:59 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just for safety's sake. I would change the name of "Ending" and "MainCredits" to something else like... "Super_Ending" and "Super_Credits". It could be reading something else >>

It has to be that for it to work actually (MainCredits and Ending).

This may or may not be an issue but: StartCredits( ""
(the space before the "")

I followed the tut I found, and it said i had to do what your saying (maincredits and ending) but then it just loads the Amnesia ending credits, not my custom one?