Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: From Noob to Pro: Amnesia Custom Story Creation Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is it possible you can do a tutorial on cutscenes?
(02-11-2012, 05:16 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible you can do a tutorial on cutscenes?

What kind of cut-scenes?
erm... Just basic cutscenes if possible?
D: I was going to do that for you D: <
(02-11-2012, 07:08 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]erm... Just basic cutscenes if possible?

Still too vague. If you don't want to spoil anything or if you don't have any ideas for a cut-scene, then i'm just going to assume something like what i did for the intro of my first project.
An intro sounds awesome.
I'll definately refer back to this when I start making custom stories. Thanks for the help. ^^
Would you do one of how to script a key?
(10-18-2011, 03:34 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]New video uploaded. This covers the basics of scripting. I'd recommend watching it even for those who have already scripted a few maps themselves.

(04-07-2012, 06:12 PM)Zipi Wrote: [ -> ]Would you do one of how to script a key?

Like the level doors video? Perhaps i should extend the title of that video.
I think what he means by "intro" is using MovePlayerHeadPos(); and kinda making it look cut-scene like because its not something the players can move like, its like moving a camera around the map. I am curious to learn this aswell.

Also, could you make a tutorial about the if== stuff? I dont really understand that yet.

Thanks in advance! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6