Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: When Life No Longer Exists [RELEASED!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I will release some pictures soonSmile
Amon Amarth's "Doom Over Dead Man" from album Surtur Rising \m/
Added some screen shotsSmile
Damn nice screenshots you got there!

Loving the candle-lantern Big Grin
this looks nice! and a good idea with the candle instead of lantern! thats unique :p
ThanksSmile I have still a lot of work to do with this
This is Awesome Smile

Hope you finish it! Big Grin
Menu/intro and pre-menu song made by me and my acoustic guitar. And editing/mixing with Audacity. Sounds like piano for now on Blush Huh
the pictures look really nice Smile this looks pretty interesting! oh and also, i'm guessing english probably isn't your first language so i thought i could help you out a little with the title, it would be "when life no longer exists" instead of "when life no more exists". just thought i'd tell you since i'm not sure you realized that Smile
(10-26-2011, 06:01 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]the pictures look really nice Smile this looks pretty interesting! oh and also, i'm guessing english probably isn't your first language so i thought i could help you out a little with the title, it would be "when life no longer exists" instead of "when life no more exists". just thought i'd tell you since i'm not sure you realized that Smile
I realized it, but i've done the logo with that name alreadyBig Grin I need to change the name and make new logo.
I'm from Finland and not so good at english, as you can seeBig Grin, but I've seen worse...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20