Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Searching for someone to play amnesia with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys my name is jonas and im searching for someone who want's to play with me together amnesia Smile or some custom stories i most say im not someone that can play easly horror games it's the first time i play a horror game o.O i tried to do the beginning of amnesia but i only played for 3 min and i was already fcking scared Confused i got a micro and maybe we can play togheter with skype on ty for reading greetz Jonas ( timonenluca) Angel
(10-16-2011, 10:47 PM)timonenluca Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys my name is jonas and im searching for someone who want's to play with me together amnesia Smile or some custom stories i most say im not someone that can play easly horror games it's the first time i play a horror game o.O i tried to do the beginning of amnesia but i only played for 3 min and i was already fcking scared Confused i got a micro and maybe we can play togheter with skype on ty for reading greetz Jonas ( timonenluca) Angel
i'll do it!!! like tolk to each other while in game? kind of thing cause im replaying the base game and i've been playing some custom stories
k my name on skype is timonenluca1 but what is yours Huh i hope to (hear) you soon Smile im mostly online from 17:30 - 00:00 il let my skype ifn you use an other sytem as skype pm me then ty greetz (jonas) timonenluca
(10-17-2011, 04:36 PM)timonenluca Wrote: [ -> ]k my name on skype is timonenluca1 but what is yours Huh i hope to (hear) you soon Smile im mostly online from 17:30 - 00:00 il let my skype ifn you use an other sytem as skype pm me then ty greetz (jonas) timonenluca
well i just made a skype but my username is PeanutVcPlz
but im online fairly often mostly towards the end of the day ^_^

If you plan ti use livestream to stream it - I can join, just drop the link.
I don't have a mic tho.
i would like to play with you on skype!

my skype name: bas-riemens

add me Wink
(10-18-2011, 11:40 AM)BasR Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to play with you on skype!

my skype name: bas-riemens

add me Wink
i added you xp my name on it si timonenluca1
if you can do it over vent
im down
I've done a lot of stories though and both main storylines (main + justine)
(10-18-2011, 06:26 PM)WookieMang Wrote: [ -> ]if you can do it over vent
im down
I've done a lot of stories though and both main storylines (main + justine)
:p really im just new but getting normal to it mostly vcplz laughes when i scream xp

i'm playing white house at the moment that is some scary shit!
when im done wit that i should complete justine and custom story abduction

but jonas? when can you play amnesia?
Pages: 1 2