Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "Remember"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I start the launcher it shows "Justine" in the right corner and in the left corner "Remember".
( When did Remember joined, but whatever... )

Justine works fine, but when I start Remember, all that happens is that the Adope Player shows me some pictures and thats it. -.-;
Is there a way to start it like the rest of the game?
(10-19-2011, 12:18 PM)Amnesia Survivor Wrote: [ -> ]When I start the launcher it shows "Justine" in the right corner and in the left corner "Remember".
( When did Remember joined, but whatever... )

Justine works fine, but when I start Remember, all that happens is that the Adope Player shows me some pictures and thats it. -.-;
Is there a way to start it like the rest of the game?
Remember isnt a game its a collection of stories. Have you got adobe pdf reader installed?
Shouldnt remember be like ”remember settings?”? Never heard of this kind of story...
Well in my launcher, it launches a pdf called Remember which i believe is a collection of short stories.
When I remember correctly, you get this .pdf file, when you open the super secret. Has anyone read this? I took some small looks in it. Smile
Yeah I checked the "super secret" stuff. Pretty neat, some monsters and stuff, modells, sketches off buildings, HPL editor etc Smile
Someone should create the monster in the sketches, especially the Brute. This would be awesome. Such a big thing with axe... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Remember is a collection of short stories in PDF format. It comes with the Justine update and Steam launcher has this button to launch PDF file. It's not in super_secret.rar, it's in the root directory and open.

I got it printed from my library as a small book. It was a very good read.
Yeah... Justine. That was it! Couldn't remember correctly. Smile
Justine... That was a trip... especially the watermap!
As said 'remember' is a little story. I did have it before I opened the supersecret though.
Pages: 1 2