Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Window problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I have a broken window places on the outside because thats the way to get to the other room on my map. What do i place down to cover this part up. Look below for picture.
The only thing i think that currently fits that is the outside window thing under castle or mansion i believe. but its too big, im not sure how you can get the window to work.
(10-19-2011, 11:36 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing i think that currently fits that is the outside window thing under castle or mansion i believe. but its too big, im not sure how you can get the window to work.
It didn't fit but thanks for trying.
The only one that fits it is the one under the mansionbase, outside_wall_window, but that's "incompatible" with the castlebase.
(10-19-2011, 11:59 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]The only one that fits it is the one under the mansionbase, outside_wall_window, but that's "incompatible" with the castlebase.
thanks and one more question, can you break the mb_window with an item. If not what windows can you break?
(10-20-2011, 12:23 AM)FreshKorruption Wrote: [ -> ]thanks and one more question, can you break the mb_window with an item. If not what windows can you break?

You can look at the 11_study.map file from chapter 1 of the main campaign to see how it was done in the campaign.
(10-19-2011, 11:25 PM)FreshKorruption Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I have a broken window places on the outside because thats the way to get to the other room on my map. What do i place down to cover this part up. Look below for picture.
Duplicate then rotate around?