Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Jusr finished episode1 and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The end where the man in the corredor scared the hell out me!! i walked slowly and boom i jumped right off the chair!!!

What happen to Philip? I hope hes not dead! Because he haves my name Smile My name is Filipe but in english is Philip (i'm portuguese).

I hope we continue with Philip. Because if hes dead then the end of the episode 1 was really stupid!

Does any1 knows about episode 2?
Eragon Wrote:The end where the man in the corredor scared the hell out me!! i walked slowly and boom i jumped right off the chair!!!

What happen to Philip? I hope hes not dead! Because he haves my name Smile My name is Filipe but in english is Philip (i'm portuguese).

I hope we continue with Philip. Because if hes dead then the end of the episode 1 was really stupid!

Does any1 knows about episode 2?
i hope hes not dead i mean the last little sentance almost made me beleve he was dead i mean i cant wait for chapter2 i have to know he cant be dead aaaaaaaaaa cliffhanger alert!