Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Would I get hate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would I get hate if I used some of the bathroom/floor/walls/ceilings from the mod white night? I would give credit for the materials used...
There is some disclaimer.txt or something that describes how you can use the content of white night... If I'm right it said its okay to use if you credit appropriately, not all of the stuff was made by tanshaydar?
Yes, check disclaimer. You are allowed to use EVERYTHING, as long you give appropriate credits Smile
(10-21-2011, 11:02 AM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, check disclaimer. You are allowed to use EVERYTHING, as long you give appropriate credits Smile
Smile. I checked the disclaimer, but decided not to use it. It doesn't exactly fix with what im making. Besides; i only wanted the bathroom's models so i could do a toilet scare XD
Cry Big Grin?
Here's the scare.

The guy would sit in the toilet, and sudenly get sucked into it.
Here is the real scare: Big Grin
After you entered the room and going near to the toilet, the door closed and gets locked and a giant monster made of shit, jumps out the toilet and eating you!
That's a scare! Smile
You almost escape, but you kind of trip in a pile of vomit.
That wasn't vomit. That was a slime monster, which has "opened" the door for us! Big Grin
As long as that slime's origin was vomit from the monster Crap.
Pages: 1 2