Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Disable monster music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, is there any way to disable the music monsters play (without creating a whole new .ent)?

I want to have a different music playing in the background.
As far as i've tried: No, there isn't.
YES! I had this same issue =]

Just make a SILENT music file (.ogg) and have it play whil the monster spawns. Set its priority to a HIGH number, say 1000, and have it be silenced when the monster disappears. If you can't create a silent music file, I can give you mine and the script along with it.

EDIT: If you don't want SILENT music, just use the song/music you want to play instead. make sure it is a .ogg, NOT a .snt
(10-25-2011, 08:23 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]YES! I had this same issue =]

Just make a SILENT music file (.ogg) and have it play whil the monster spawns. Set its priority to a HIGH number, say 1000, and have it be silenced when the monster disappears. If you can't create a silent music file, I can give you mine and the script along with it.

EDIT: If you don't want SILENT music, just use the song/music you want to play instead. make sure it is a .ogg, NOT a .snt
This works! Thanks a bunch!! Big Grin

(10-25-2011, 08:26 PM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]This works! Thanks a bunch!! Big Grin
Do you need the silent music (no sound at all) and the script? or just the script? or just the silent music? O.o

(10-25-2011, 08:29 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 08:26 PM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]This works! Thanks a bunch!! Big Grin
Do you need the silent music (no sound at all) and the script? or just the script? or just the silent music? O.o
Nah man, I can do both. Thanks a lot though! Big Grin
(10-25-2011, 08:30 PM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]Nah man, I can do both. Thanks a lot though! Big Grin
Yup =]