Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What is your favorite game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
never heard of the forgotten realms Smile
elder scrolls is good (morrowind and oblivion are the best of them tough)
havent played gothic extensively so i couldnt agree or disagree Smile
The Forgotten Realms are baldurs gate, neverwinter nights and icewind dale. Really cool games, you should check them out!Big Grin
oh :p
i have neverwinter nights its cool :p
Dark Wrote:bioshock is cool Smile i wont buy it because of the copy protection tough
CS Source is better then the original but still overrated, only fun to play against some friends

stalker is cool to Smilei have the special radiation edition AND the normal one :p
never played NOLF tough Sad
oblivion is better then morrowind imo cuz you cant screw up your main quest anymore :p (i once sold my orders in the firss 5 mins and i couldnt progress in the main quest anymore :p)

Haha, I kind of did that in Morrowind too, except I killed Caius Big Grin If I reeeeally had to choose one of them, I'd probably take Oblivion too, but Morrowind is still a classic.
Regarding NOLF, they're an aquired taste I suppose, very goofy. Smile
Condemned
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy VII, X, XI, XII
Silent Hill series
Unreal Tournament series

But of course I play other titles.
i love dacing to the music of audition game right now!!!
Mickxe Wrote:
Dark Wrote:bioshock is cool Smile i wont buy it because of the copy protection tough
CS Source is better then the original but still overrated, only fun to play against some friends

stalker is cool to Smilei have the special radiation edition AND the normal one :p
never played NOLF tough Sad
oblivion is better then morrowind imo cuz you cant screw up your main quest anymore :p (i once sold my orders in the firss 5 mins and i couldnt progress in the main quest anymore :p)

Haha, I kind of did that in Morrowind too, except I killed Caius Big Grin If I reeeeally had to choose one of them, I'd probably take Oblivion too, but Morrowind is still a classic.
Regarding NOLF, they're an aquired taste I suppose, very goofy. Smile

i choose oblivion allso because it is more fun walking around (witouth horse for me) then morrowind
allso the physics are kinda sucky (in a funy way)
i once hitted someone so hard he flew 3-4 areas away so i had to run after him to loot him Big Grin

Never player NOLF tough, only contract jack (wich is somewhat the same stroyline right?)
Dark Wrote:Never player NOLF tough, only contract jack (wich is somewhat the same stroyline right?)

Not really. Contract Jack doesn't have the same twinkle in its eye and the gameplay is much more stipped back. NOLF has some cool missions and heaps of cool gadgets.
It depends what platform I'm playing on.

PC: I like FPS mostly and adventure games.
F.E.A.R.
Half Life 2 + all the episodes
Doom 3
Prey
Still Life
Diablo 1 & 2
Penumbra

PS2:
Resident Evil Series
Silent Hill Series
God of war 1&2
Devil may cry 1&3
Kill Zone
FFX, VIII, VII
Star Ocean 3
Tekken series
Metal Gear Solid Series
beh diablo 1 is not good imo :p 2 is waaaay better =D
the rest looks good altough i havent played most PS2 games :p (i only use my PS2 to play split screen against my friends (mostly timesplitters future perfect wich is awesome :o))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18