Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2011-10 Friday 28th, Happy Halloween!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Amnesia and Penumbra are massively discounted during the Halloween weekend. Why not put a game* or two in the trick-or-treater's little bucket?

In the spirit of the holiday, here are some of the fine creations done by the community:

*Not any of our games, they are very scary and only intended for a mature audience.

Oh my, what a price! I bought the game AGAIN. Only 2,06€ for three platforms! Just amazing...
I just saw the drawer fail. It's an epic win!
I'm going for Penumbra as well, later. The guys at FG are crazy but that's why we love them! SmileTongue
(10-28-2011, 03:13 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going for Penumbra as well, later. The guys at FG are crazy but that's why we love them! SmileTongue

I'm waiting for pre-orders of next game Big Grin
(10-28-2011, 03:20 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 03:13 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going for Penumbra as well, later. The guys at FG are crazy but that's why we love them! SmileTongue

I'm waiting for pre-orders of next game Big Grin
I think that you will have to wait...for now. I would say at least 1 year! Smile

...I'm going to buy a truckload of amnesia copies and do... something... with them.

Not really sure.

B)
So not only have I made sure all of tumblr knew of this sale, but I am abusing it to finally get Penumbra! Thanks for this great treat you guys!

Also holy shit I was not expecting to find one of my own pictures in that community list, I'm deeply honored (and flustered ah hahah!)

Happy Holidays!
Big Grin OMG this is a steal!! Big Grin

Downloading now ^_^ both penumbra and amnesia Smile

Well, looks like 3 games are added to my Steam playlist :p
Actually this is a marketing trick and not a steal. Because the price is low, way more people buy both these games and so FG actually get more money! But indeed, for the end-user this is a terrific opportunity.
Pages: 1 2