Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 60 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, how ulock this 60 fps?
Assuming you meant "unlock," sounds like v-sync is enabled. Disabling v-sync, therefore, should do it. However, whether enabled or disabled, the performance should be the same.
No. Here dont care v-sync off or on, always max 60 with my 85Hz. I want vsync+my 85, not this 60. Its look like fps locked. How its unlock?
(10-29-2011, 06:24 AM)sanmal Wrote: [ -> ]No. Here dont care v-sync off or on, always max 60 with my 85Hz. I want vsync+my 85, not this 60. Its look like fps locked. How its unlock?
Force disabled Vsync in drivers panel.

In first that not help, in second for wtf i am was do that if i want use v-sync.
- vsync can cut your framerate by 10 if your gpu isn't able to keep your screen rate (dixit http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=928593 )

- try to "force it disabled" in driver panels *AND* in Amnesia

- cant you display some console ? Maybe is there a "fps_max" cvar as there was in cstrike
If your monitor supports 85hz and you're getting 60 FPS, then it would seem that VSync is not the issue (cause).

If you're on Windows, navigate to your Documents/Amnesia/Main folder. Open the file main_settings.cfg for editing. Search for LimitFPS and make sure it is "false". Save the changes and check if that did anything.
OpenGL is not optimized to give FPS rates above 60.
(10-29-2011, 01:33 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]OpenGL is not optimized to give FPS rates above 60.
mm, did not know that. Interesting, I'll keep that in mind...
(10-29-2011, 01:33 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]OpenGL is not optimized to give FPS rates above 60.

I just tested it: with LimitFPS set to false and VSync set to false, i get over 200 FPS on the main menu. With either of them set to true, i get 60 FPS.
Pages: 1 2