Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to create custom menu logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm actually trying to make my C.S (Custom Story) into a full conversion, but in order to achieve it, you need to change the menu logo/name right? (Amnesia - The Dark Descent -)

Well... I'm really lost. I've tried looking for threads of how to do the menu logo, but I couldn't find any! Only where people would talk about if its possible and so on.

I already got the map background setup, now I just need to change the darn logo. (Which I thought would be simple, but nothing is simple right? :p)

So can anyone PLEASE explain to me what to do? Or link me somewhere where it explains what to do?

Please, and thanks Smile
(10-29-2011, 06:16 AM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]Best I could do is : [url]http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tut...ormainmenu[/url]

Seen it. :/ it didn't answer my question though :/
Place for menu image: <Amnesia>/lang/eng/graphics/main_menu

Example file to specify the logo file name: <Amnesia>/config/yourstory_menu.cfg:
Make sure your Main element has an attribute with the name "MenuLogo" with the value being the name of the file. For example:
Code:
MenuLogo = "yourstory_menu_logo.png"

This is as far as my knowledge on the subject goes.
(10-29-2011, 07:48 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Place for menu image: /lang/eng/graphics/main_menu

Example file to specify the logo file name: /config/yourstory_menu.cfg:
Make sure your Main element has an attribute with the name "MenuLogo" with the value being the name of the file. For example:
Code:
MenuLogo = "yourstory_menu_logo.png"

This is as far as my knowledge on the subject goes.

Alright, I'll try that, thanks.

EDIT: YAY!!!!! I got it to work!! Big Grin

Thanks for helping guys Smile