Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: penumbra2 demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i sure hope they also make a demo for penumbra2 unlike how they made a demo for halo but not halo2 plz make a demo for penumbra2 what do the rest of you think?
Well, that was mighty sarcastic. Wink

Next time, instead of adding insult to injury, just type a logical response, the both of you...I wouldn't be surprised if a demo is released, in order to highlight any new developments in the game engine, however, I believe Frictional Games will just release the second episode, with no demo - not only is it just easier, I think that they expect majority of their support will come from people who have already tried the first episode, and/or the tech demo.

That's my take.
I saw Penumbra at Best Buy the other day. There are almost no boxes of it left! The game is getting a larger and larger crowd.
It would be awesome! Tongue
I asked this from Thomas but he didn't give much feedback about it. Big Grin
Keep in mind, there likely wouldn't be too many Penumbra packages, anyway. Not to say it doesn't sell well, but I have heard from multiple people that they only saw '2 or 3' packages in the store. It is likely that it would sell out. Smile
Well here at my country when i went to buy it i didn't saw it cuz every1 both it first soo i had to go to another store to get the last box on the shelf lol.
Captain Ventris Wrote:I saw Penumbra at Best Buy the other day. There are almost no boxes of it left! The game is getting a larger and larger crowd.
No, there just weren't many boxes to begin with.
if you go on the penumbra site there are some downloads for the demo and there is written coming soon , here take a look for yourself.

http://www.penumbrablackplague.com/site/demo.php

you see
Yeah, but back when this question was asked that site didn't exist yet.
Why didn't think go in the Black Plauge forum instead?
EDIT: Ohh.