Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't play game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I having problems opening my game to play. I have installed it fine, but when I click it to play It first displays this messgae:
"The ordinal 1334 could not be located in the dynamic link library lML32.dll."

and then this message:
"The application could not start as it cannot create needed files. There may not be enough free disk space."

I don't understand when it is saying I might not have enough disk space because the harddrive I put it on has more then enough space. Can anyone help?
1. Have you installed the OpenAL that comes along with the game? - If you haven't, install that first! After that, try run the game again.

2. Try find ( lML32.dll ) with Google and download it to your computer. Make sure first that it's not Virus!

Then go to: C:/WINDOWS/system32/ and past the file there and try to start the game again.

I'm not really sure but maybe that helps! Smile
I can't seem to find it on google. However I do believe it has to do with Open Al not working, because in the installation process i agree to the license in open al and then it said installation complete. It just seems weird. Like it didn't really install. Is that what happened when you installed?
No. It worked fine.

Did you deleted the OpenAL or is it still in your comp?
'Cause if you deleted it, game won't work. That's a fact!

But I think that game Developers can help you better! Smile