Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: MYSTERY: CHAPTER 2 (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to my initial custom story (Mystery: Chapter 1), I had got some good feedback. I'm continuing the series! Big Grin Post pics when I can. Sorry to be vague aswell.
Uh...Cool. Why not make a thread when you actually have some content to show <_<
(11-01-2011, 11:03 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]Uh...Cool. Why not make a thread when you actually have some content to show <_<

...I do have content to show...
but you didn't post any, that's his point
(11-02-2011, 02:31 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]but you didn't post any, that's his point
His point was that I didn't show any content.. I do have content, I will be posting very soon, just need some better lighting and then i will post Big Grin
(11-01-2011, 11:03 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]Uh...Cool. Why not make a thread when you actually have some content to show <_<

Uh cool. read the rules son. No putting people down, Thats considered putting him down. L2 read the rules.
(11-02-2011, 06:22 AM)Laurensman Wrote: [ -> ]

Uh cool. read the rules son. No putting people down, Thats considered putting him down. L2 read the rules.
... *facepalm*
(11-02-2011, 06:44 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2011, 06:22 AM)Laurensman Wrote: [ -> ]

... *facepalm*

Hahahaha Wink
flamez do you have skype or steam?
(11-02-2011, 07:09 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: [ -> ]flamez do you have skype or steam?
I added you ages ago on steam. You never responded Big Grin I can add you on skype though, what's your skype?
Pages: 1 2